I was tagged by the lovely Gemma from An Ocean Glimmer for the 50 questions you’ve never been asked tag and if you haven’t already go and check out Gemma’s blog! I always look forward to seeing a new post in my inbox for her blog. I’m super excited to get through these so here we go..
1. Whats your favourite candle scent?
I don’t really have a favourite scent but I love when all the Christmas scents come out. I usually stock up as you can never have too many candles, right?!
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Taylor Swift. I love her.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Oh I have no clue… Maybe James Cordan because he’s so funny.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I’d love to get married before I’m 30 so I’m hoping that happens..
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Yes, I’m definitely one haha. I keep everything! I really need to have a sort out soon but I keep putting it off..
6. Can you do the splits?
7. How old were you when you first learned to ride a bike?
I obviously had to ask my mom this as I can’t remember but she said I was 4 years old 🤷🏼♀️
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Just 2.. The Red Sea & The English Channel
9. How many countries have you visited?
USA (New York & Vegas) Cyprus, Egypt, Italy, France. I think that’s it but I can’t wait to visit more!
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I love the names Chloe and Holly but I haven’t really thought into it much.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
To be honest I haven’t really thought about any boys names so I can’t really answer.
13. What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?
I think it might have been a E but I can’t remember which subject.. Oooppsss.
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Oh, I can’t answer this as there were just too many amazing ones but I used to watch Nickelodeon a lot.
15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
I wish I could remember. I’m guessing it was something like a witch as that’s what most kids dressed up as then.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I haven’t read any of these but I’ve watched Harry Potter and LOVED it.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
So anyone who knows me knows I’m obsessed with America and want to live over there at some point in my life. As much as I love my British accent I would have to say I’d rather have an American one.
18. Did your mother go to university?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yes and they have been for 57 years 💕
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No. I wasn’t interested when I was younger either.
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is?
Of course. Who doesn’t?
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
I had to ask my mom this but she said it was Drayton Manor and I was 8 months old.
23. What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Ooo, Italian or Spanish!
24. Do you spell the colour Grey or Gray?
Grey. Who spells it gray?!
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know any triplets?
Nope but I know a lot of twins.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Oh that’s such a hard choice. I don’t think I could pick..
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes, I’ve had Indian a few times but it wouldn’t be at the top of my takeaway choice as I don’t really like hot food.
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
I haven’t exactly got a favourite restaurant, I just like food lol
30. Have you ever been to Nando’s?
Yes & I love it!
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers ect)
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I think it might have been Dominic.
33. If you have a nickname what is it?
When I was working at my previous job I got called Mouse because I was so quiet haha. Also, one of my friends started calling me Samba and it’s kinda stuck but I love it, I use it for usernames etc.
34. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
My mom. Always and forever.
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
Definitely CITY! Even though I love the countryside I think I’d get too bored.
36. Can you whistle?
Not really, I try to though haha
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
YES! That’s the first thing I think about when I wake up.. I couldn’t function without my first cup of tea in the morning.
There is no 39th question.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
I had cancer and that’s left me with problems but I don’t want to go into everything.
41. Have many times have you been to hospital?
Lol. I wouldn’t even like to know myself. Too many times to count.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes! and Finding Dory.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
River Island is mainly where I go because they fit me the best but I have got them from Topshop.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
I honestly can’t remember. That sounds really sad doesn’t it?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Most of the time I do..
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
English Tea is the best.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
I physically can’t count each one as they are all over my room haha but it’s a LOT.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I won’t raise my children to have a particular religion I’ll leave it completely up to them to make that decision.
49. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
I can’t remember the exact age but it was when I was very young.
50. Why do you have a blog?
I have a blog because I want to help and show people who are currently in cancer treatment that there is life after cancer and although it is hard that they are never alone even when the battle is over. I also really enjoy writing and it’s become something that I really love.
I would like to thank Gemma for the tag and I hope you guys enjoyed getting to know me a little more. I’m not going to tag anyone but if you’re reading this then I’d love you to have a go and if you do please leave your link in the comments as I’d love to read your answers!