I did a Christmas tag last year so I thought I’d carry on the tradition and do another one. This time I found The Simply Christmas tag on Tamara’s blog. I haven’t been tagged to do this but I thought it would get me into the festive spirit.
1. Include this list of things to include.
2. Give credit to the creator (me) – linking to this specific post for reference is optional.
3. Thank the person who tagged you and be sure to leave a link to their blog.
4. Answer the 10 questions I’ll provide.
5. Add 3 bonus questions that only the people you tag need to answer.
6. Tag 10+ people and be sure to let them know you’ve tagged them.
7. Have fun and I hope you have a wonderful festive period.
1. What’s your favourite thing coming into the festive period?
I think my favourite thing is just all the coziness and excitement that comes with Christmas. Everyone just seems happier and I love it. I also love seeing all the lights up on people’s houses and the closer to Christmas we get there always seems to be more and more which look super pretty. Oh and of course all the Christmas chocolate.
2. What’s your favourite Christmas-themed drink?
I always look forward to Costa bringing out their Christmas drinks and this year my favourite is the Lindt hot chocolate. I also love the sound of the honeycomb latte but I’ve not had chance to pick one up yet.
3. Do you have any Christmas or Winter related traditions?
On Christmas Day we open our presents while listening to Christmas songs and drinking Buck’s Fizz then we always have bacon sandwiches. Oh and then on Boxing day we usually have turkey and chips for lunch as there’s always turkey left over. When I have my own little family I can wait to start some of our own traditions 💕
4. Christmas Jumpers – Yay or Nay?
Definitely YAY. I mean who doesn’t love a Christmas jumper?! Even the silly ones. If you haven’t got one yet I posted aChristmas jumper editif you wanted to check that out. Last year all my family decided to wear jumpers on Christmas Day but I never got one in time and felt really awkward haha.
5. What are some of your favourite Christmas songs?
I’ve got Mariah Carey’s Christmas album on repeat and I always listen to it around the festive season so that’s one of my favourites and Fairytale of New York.
6. If you could star in any Christmas film, which would it be, and why?
It would definitely be ELF. I love that film and it’s set in New York which is my favourite city so I’d have to say Elf although Home Alone comes a close second.
7. If you could kiss any celebrity under the mistletoe this year, who would it be?
Erm. Probably Ryan Gosling as I’ve watched La La Land way too many times this year..
8. Do you have a favourite Christmas scent? Candles, Fragrances etc
Anything that smells of cinnamon or gingerbread will always be my favourite scents around Christmas time. Although I’m not that fussy I’ll burn any type of candle, I’m obsessed. Oh and I know this maybe weird but I love when you get the decorations out of the loft then when your decorating you get THAT smell. That smell that just reminds you of Christmas. Anyone else?
9. What is your favourite festive food?
I can’t just pick one thing I mean there’s SO many haha. Pigs in blankets, mince pies, roast turkey.. I could go on and on haha.
10. What is one extremely extravagant gift that you would love to, but probably never receive?
Maybe a holiday or a designer bag (I know that’s two) but I would never ever think I would be lucky enough to recieve these but a girl can dream, eh?
So, that’s the simply Christmas tag done. I won’t tag anyone as I wasn’t tagged myself but if you fancy doing the tag here are my 3 bonus questions for you:
1. Do you prefer receiving or giving presents?
2. Dream place to spend the holiday season?
3. What’s a favorite family Christmas memory that has stuck with you through the years?
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers and feel free to do this tag yourselves.